GAF Tiger Paw™ offers Superior Roof Deck Protection for your Home.
Offering superior protection of your house from water damage and potential roof leaks is essential when considering installing new roofing system in Wilmington NC. How to choose the best roofing materials for your home? How to compare and find the most advanced protection?
Roof leak prevention became much easier with GAF advanced roofing materials and complete roofing system offered by this manufacturer. The best way to ensure proper roof function and prevent roof leaks is regular roof maintenance and inspections in Wilmington NC. The roofing system’s components are important as well.
In this post we would like to focus our attention on GAF Tiger Paw™ roof deck synthetic underlayment and superior protection offered by it for your roof and home instead of regular felt paper.
Tiger Paw™ Roof Deck Protection (also called roofing underlayment):
1. Help Protect Your Home From Damaging Moisture With Superior Roof Deck Protection.
2. Superior Quality Roof Deck Protection Can Protect And Beautify At The Same Time!
3. Superior-quality roof deck protection should protect your home by providing a critical extra layer of protection between your shingles and your roof deck. It helps prevent wind-driven rain (or water from other sources) from infiltrating under your shingles and causing damage to your roof structure, or to the inside of your home.
In addition, Tifer Paw™ roof deck protection will:
1. Help reduce damaging moisture that can become trapped on your roof deck.
2. Provide longer-lasting leak protection than conventional “felts”
(which can rot or become brittle before your shingles reach their useful life).
3. Help your shingles lay flat and uniform, for a better-looking finished roof.
Tiger Paw™ Roof Deck Protection is a key part of the GAF Lifetime Roofing System, and has even earned the prestigious Good Housekeeping Seal.
Professional’s Best Choice:
1. Safer for Installers…
Specially designed surface helps provide excellent walkability for installers versus conventional felts or typical synthetic underlayments.
2. Deck-Side Coating…
Anti-skid back coating helps improve walkability, while also helping to keep the roll stationary during installation.
Synthetic, non-woven construction provides at least 600% (i.e. 7 times) greater tear strength than standard #30 felt. (See Details)
4. Less Chance of Blow-Off…
Up to 129% higher nail pull-through strength than #30 felt helps keep the product in place. (See Details)
5. Convenient Size…
10 square, 48” wide roll installs up to 33% faster than conventional felts.
6. Cooler to Work With…
Light-grey surface is cooler in hot weather than conventional black felts.
7. Flexible Application…
Recommended for use with asphaltic shingle roof systems. May also be used with non-asphaltic systems, such as slate, wood, metal, or tile.